Small Saving Schemes - If a girl makes a deposit and gets married by the time the deposit matures, would there be any problems?

Any deposit made by, on or behalf of, a married woman, or on behalf of a woman who marries afterwards, can be paid to her, whether or not section 20 of the Indian Succession Act, 1925 (39 of 1925) applies to her marriage. And her receipt for money paid to her under this section shall be a sufficient discharge therefore.